Monday 8 August 2016

'Use a Stamp' Mid Challenge Reminder

We are back with the Mid Challenge reminder for the 'Use a Stamp' Challenge - what is it they say, time flies when you are having fun?  It is wonderful to see so many entries in this challenge, who would have thought so many of us love to use our stamps.

The winners of this Challenge will be given the opportunity to be featured in a future challenge as a Guest Designer. Andree (Aloha Cards), Lisa (Handmade by Lisa) and Carol (Crafty Stamper) won our recent 'Masculine Cards' challenge. We are so lucky to have three really talented ladies guesting this week and you really should take a look their blogs to see more of their amazing work.

Andree

Hello, my name is Andree and I live in the UK and work in a local school office and so lots of my school holidays get spent in my craft room.  I’ve been making cards for the last 12 years and I love both digi and rubber stamps and colouring with Promarkers.  I also have a bit of an addiction to pretty papers-like most crafters I have far more than I could ever use but just can’t seem to help myself.

I started my blog ‘Aloha Cards’ a few years ago mainly to keep a track of the cards I was making but then I discovered so many other wonderful blogs and challenge blogs and I now have lots of crafty blog friends. 

I’d like to thank the team at Crafty Boots for this opportunity to be their guest designer for this challenge, and I’m very proud to take part.



Lisa

My name is Lisa and I´m 48 years young. I live with my husband and our cat in a small town two hours from Stockholm, Sweden. I´m a dental hygienist by profession. I've been making cards since 2011 and I absolutely love it. I´ve always at least one ongoing project on my desk and always a lot of them on my mind. I colour my images with Polychromos pencils or Distress Ink re-inkers. I spend a lot of my free time crafting but have also other interests like photography, travel, hiking and sports activity. This is my blog: Handmade by Lisa.




Carol

    Hi I'm Carol and live in Kingston Upon Hull in England, I have crafted for many years through knitting, cake decorating and now card making, mini albums and decorated canvas - I have also recently rediscovered my first love of stamping and am delighted to be Guest Designer for Crafty Boots.


Our regular Design Team have been busy too, here are some more of their ideas.







Card by Jess





This Challenge will remain open until 12 Noon on Sunday, 14 August. Please click here to go directly to the Challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder. Fabulous cards. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment Poppet, we really appreciate it.

      Good luck.

      Delete